Pigeon Island Marine National Park
Discover the splendour of this subaquatic paradise and underwater world with our diving and snorkelling excursions. The Pigeon Island Marine National Park contains over 100 species of stunning coral and is teeming with over 300 species of colourful reef fish, including the Black Tip Reef Shark, a variety of rays, and Sri Lanka’s iconic sea turtle.
- Time of departure – Anytime between 8:30:am & 11:30am
- Duration –Three hours including 20 minutes to reach the island and a ten-minute nature trail
- Distance – Eight nautical miles
- What is included – Snorkeling gear mask, fins , water bottles, boat trip to pigeon Island and back, the tour will be accompanied at sea by a professional naturalist
- What to bring/wear – sun block, beach attire , sun hat , flip flops, your waterproof camera
(Entrance ticket excluded)inquire now