Jungle Beach - Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
Offering the best of land and sea, this luxury Sri Lanka beach resort simply known as Jungle Beach has artfully incorporated existing trees and natural plant life into the hotel’s design, making you feel like you’re in a luxurious tree house.
Three choices of rooms are available at our truly unique Trincomalee hotel, facing the beach, the lagoon or fully immersed in the jungle, where you can still hear the lapping of the waves mixed with the songs of birds.
Follow teak walkways and stepping stones to find your way to the rustic dining area open to the sea breezes. Cross the bridge over the lotus pond to the bar, and then onto the floating platform for lounge chairs by the pool, where the waterfall heightens the sense that you have escaped into a tropical jungle oasis.
Located close to Trincomalee, this ocean beach resort is one that offers a blend of luxury and exciting adventure activities, as well as sightseeing opportunities that provide a glimpse into an ancient civilization and a rich cultural heritage. Several noteworthy nearby attractions in Trincomalee, Sri Lanka worth exploring include:
- Snorkeling with reef fish, diving with whales, jet skiing, or sailing off the coast of Kuchchaveli.
- Hot springs at Kannya that have a beautiful legend connected to the mythical king of Lanka, Ravana.
- Koneswaram temple, the temple of a thousand columns, with its breathtaking location atop a cliff 400 feet above the sea which attracts both Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims.
- Lover’s Leap, which is an attraction that owes its name to the real-life tragedy of Francina Van Reed who jumped to her death because her Dutch officer fiancée broke off their engagement.
Explore the Surroundings
Some of the activities of Jungle Beach include:
- Pampering at one of the most luxurious spas of any Trincomalee hotel — take your pick from healing spa treatments and rejuvenating beauty procedures that refresh from within.
- Dining at the beach resort’s restaurant. Sample authentic Sri Lankan food prepared using the best local ingredients or feast on fusion dishes that are a combination of Asian and contemporary international cuisine.
- Taking a dip in the exquisitely appointed pool with pool loungers, floating platforms, and lush foliage to reinforce the feeling of being in a tropical jungle paradise.
Jungle Beach by Uga Escapes offers a choice that is an ideal blend of modern luxury and Sri Lankan hospitality making the resort one of the top rated Trincomalee Hotels. To discover more about this unique Sri Lankan beach resort, and find out how you can get some of the best Sri Lanka beach gateway deals, make sure to book in advance.