COVID-19- A Message From Our CEO
Dear Guests and Partners,
On behalf of Uga Escapes and our associates we would like to assure you that in these times of insecurity surrounding travel, your safety and well being remain our highest priority. While the situation around COVID-19 remains uncertain, we would like highlight the steps we have taken for your safety and to provide maximum flexibility for your travels.
Precautionary measures taken:
• Our associates and teams are up to date on all safety protocols and have been briefed on how best to handle the situation on ground with utmost efficiency under the guidance of the government health authorities and the World Health Organization.
• Deep cleaning and sanitation practices have been increased and is carried out continuously at the hotels and offices throughout the day especially in common areas with the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
• We placed alcohol based hand sanitizes throughout the properties and easily accessible at any given time
• Ongoing training is being provided to our associates and team members in order to provide our guests and partners with the most up to date and useful information on COVID-19. Flexibility in booking and travel
• We have extended a free booking amendment and cancellation policy with immediate effect. This is applicable to all bookings made via our Website or direct with us for travel until 30 June 2020. You may kindly contact us to postpone or cancel your booking.
• Guests who have booked through a Travel Agent, Tour Operator, and Online booking platform or third parties are advised to contact their booking providers for details on applicable policy.
The health and well being of our valued guests, associates and patrons are of paramount important to us at Uga Escapes and we assure you that our commitment remain even during these challenging times. Given these unique circumstances we hope these additional adjustments to our booking policies and operational protocols give you extra peace of mind: Sincerely,